Bellagio is about things that are good for the soul – fine dining, gardens, flowers, art and fashion. The goal, from the outset, was to create a hotel that would exemplify absolute quality while emphasizing elegance and romance – in the literary sense – a place of ideal beauty and comfort; the world everyone hopes for, as it might be if everything were just right.
We constantly negotiate exceptional hotel deals and exclusives for our customers. Browse our offers…
Above shows a selection of offers. Not all offers are combinable. Please complete a search with your chosen dates to view all offers included in your holiday price.
• Five outdoor pools, four whirlpools and 51 private cabanas; Mediterranean courtyard setting
Nightclubs and Bars (Ages 21 and older)
• Hyde Bellagio – Overlooking the iconic Fountains of Bellagio, Hyde Bellagio marks the first-ever nightlife experience in Las Vegas from sbe, an industry-leading hospitality, real estate development and lifestyle company. This 12,000-square-foot, indoor/outdoor venue introduces an exclusive early-evening experience highlighted by an award-winning mixology program and a menu of gourmet small plates from Lago. The venue later evolves into Las Vegas’ hottest nightlife destination, with 40 VIP tables, a diverse rotation of DJs and live performances.
The Bellagio is the only hotel in the country with two AAA Five Diamond and Forbes Five-Star restaurants, Picasso and Le Cirque.
• Le Cirque – French. Dinner.
• Michael Mina Bellagio – Seafood. Dinner.
• Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant & Lounge, Chef Akira Back
• Prime – Steak and seafood. Dinner.
• Noodles – Asian. Lunch and dinner.
• Café Bellagio – American. Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• The Buffet at Bellagio – Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Jean Philippe Pâtisserie – Sweet and savory items including chocolates, cookies, cakes, crepes, salads, sandwiches and more.
Let us plan your perfect trip to The Bellagio - Las Vegas,
call 020 8554 8866 to speak to one of our experts
We have first-hand knowledge of the destinations we sell. Travel is our passion.
We’re proud to have a high number of loyal customers and 98% of our customers consider our service to be excellent.
We constantly negotiate exceptional hotel deals and exclusives for our customers.
We are a privately owned family company with offices in the heart of London.